[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2012-6-9 17:56 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

7 of 7 people found the following review helpful

Nice, but not usable for photos or videos May 14, 2012
By bobbyo
Size Name:Diskless|Amazon Verified Purchase
If you want to store your photos or videos, you will probably not be happy with a DS212+, DS212, or DS212j and should consider waiting for a newer model, as it is unusably slow for photo and video files.
==============================
如果你想用家用nas存照片,视频时,恐怕你要等新型号出来再说,因为目前这些nas处理起来非常 的慢。
At a minimum, search the internet for "Synology DiskStation Thumbnails : slow slow slow" and read the over ninety postings on that forum thread first.

在internet上能搜索出至少90条抱怨速度慢的论坛贴子
=============================
My experience: I had heard the DiskStation DS212-series had a speed problem with backing up photos, and I bought the one with the fastest processor to fix that (the DS212+). It did not help. Upgrading to the latest DSM Disk Station Manager 4.0 software also did not help.

我的体会:我听说了这事,所以我购了个最快的型号(ds212+,2.0G的CPU),但是没用。更新到最新4.0版rom也没有用。
What you can expect: if you copy photos to the DS212j, DS212, or DS212+, the system will become unusable for days to weeks every time you upload photos. This is because the DS212j, DS212, and DS212+ PhotoStation app requires its own special, extremely-slow-to-generate, photo thumbnail files and video compression files.

===============================
如果你用这些nas上传照片或视频时,你的nas有可能整天甚至整周地处于几乎不可用的状态。这是因为这些nas在上传照片时要求创建缩略图
You can generate them on your PC using the "Synology Assistant Photo Uploader"; if you don't the DiskStation will automatically generate them itself. Even with the lowest possible quality settings on the thumbnails, my relatively fast laptop processes about 5-10 photos per minute, with videos being much slower.
=================================
你可以在PC上用“Synology Assistant Photo Uploader”来生成这些缩略图。
如果你不这样,nas就会自动产生
尽管你将缩略图设置为很低的质量(分辨率),我的笔记本上也只能以每分钟5-10张的速度处理这些照片。如果是视频哪就更慢了。
This is roughly 10x faster than the DiskStation processes them on its own. And the PC/laptop cannot be disconnected from the DiskStation while the photos are being thumbnailed. The Photo Uploader generates one photo's thumbnails, uploads it, and then moves to the next photo/video. There is no offline batch processing option, and the Photo Uploader ends the uploading if the connection is lost.
这速度已经比nas自己创建缩略图快了大约10倍了。
在上传期间,笔记本不能和nas断开,创建1个照片 的视 图,上传一个,再处理下一个。没有离线的处理功能。
如果在处理过程中和nas断开了,哪就“艮屁着凉”了。
================================
So for ~5,000-10,000 photos and videos (~25Gb in my hands, not a lot if you have had a digital camera for a year or three) it takes *days* to upload them from a PC. Mine ran all weekend and did not finish. If you let the DiskStation do the processing, it is reported to weeks to months.
坑爹的,我手头有5K到1W张照片和视频,我要用笔记本上传到n天才能搞 定,还必须保持不能断线。
如果不在笔记本上处理,让nas自己处理,nas说预计用时猴周马月
Either way, during this time the DiskStation CPU goes to 100% and the DiskStation becomes so slow it is unusable for uploading regular files. Also, in my experience the DiskStation changes the time stamp on all of the photo files to the day they were uploaded.
要命的是,在这个过程中,nas的cpu是100%负荷。这导致你的nas慢得不得了,对常规文档的处理来说 基本上处于不可用状态。
Postings on Synology forum threads reporting this problem indicate it been around in previous models/for a long time, so it seems like an unfixable problem that will be with you for the life of your disk station. This is unfortunate because the DiskStation user interface does look very nice, and they have apps that I was able to install and use for file access on Android and iPad, so it seems like it could be great for backing up and sharing regular files, just not photos or videos.

向厂家论坛报告了这个问题。。。。。。。。此处略去n字。
看上去我只能用nas存储普通文件而不是照片和视频。
Note: I also tried the "sdcopy" feature on the DS212+ to upload a 4GB SD-card's worth of photos via the SD card slot on the front of the DS212+, and the data copied onto the DiskStation quickly (~minutes). But then the automatic thumbnailing started and continued for a hours without finishing, during which time the new DS212+ became extremely slow with its CPU at 100%, so I had to delete those using the Synology File Station and then go back to trying to upload them from my PC using the Synology Assistant Photo Uploader.

注:我也尝试过用nas前面板的SD卡槽直接读1个4G的SD卡,数据复制得很快(数分钟)。但是复制完成后nas会自动创建缩略图,坑爹的时刻又来了。cpu 100%。于是我又灰溜溜地用笔记本上的“Synology Assistant Photo Uploader”来上传了。

kk0kk 该用户已被删除
2#
发表于 2012-6-9 18:15 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

凡妮娅 该用户已被删除
3#
发表于 2012-6-9 19:42 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2012-6-9 20:08 | 只看该作者
凡妮娅 发表于 2012-6-9 19:42
家里人的一些旅游照片保存到类似QQ相册或者msn空间不知道是否合适以及安全?

一般用用无所谓。
重要照片至少上传到2个空间,并且至少有1个空间在国外。
私密照片一律复杂密码压缩包。

NAS没什么价值,加点钱去搞台WHS的mini主机好了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

凡妮娅 该用户已被删除
5#
发表于 2012-6-9 20:13 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2012-6-9 21:40 | 只看该作者
群晖的这个建立缩略图是很坑爹。而且是没法关掉的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2012-6-10 00:28 | 只看该作者
NAS的CPU只有500MHZ不到,内存更是低至128M左右。所以对于动辄4MB以上的大图片转换和创建缩略图,都是个缓慢的过程,低功耗和性能不可得兼,除非有专用的指令集来优化NAS的CPU,你说有么?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2012-6-10 14:00 | 只看该作者
NAS软件太愚蠢了,完全可以利用后台空闲来生成缩略图,是不为也不是不能也。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2012-6-10 14:16 | 只看该作者
lcqxinyun 发表于 2012-6-10 00:28
NAS的CPU只有500MHZ不到,内存更是低至128M左右。所以对于动辄4MB以上的大图片转换和创建缩略图,都是个缓慢 ...

贵的用的也是x86  貌似群晖四盘位基本都是atom双核吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告投放或合作|网站地图|处罚通告|

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 01:12